Monday, February 21, 2011

Walk It Out... Ok.. but where are we going?

God has not always been in my life. For 22 years of my life, I didn't go to church, read my Bible or pray. I thought life was normal, and if you would have asked me if I was going to heaven or not, I would have told you of coarse I am going to heaven, I am a "good person". But after God saved me, (which I will go into my testimony some other time) I realized I was walking on the wrong road, a road that was leading me to death.
Matthew 7:13-14

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

So many people today think that when they take their last breath, they will be in Heaven with all their loved ones. There is so many people like myself, that is blind to the fact that they are walking down the wrong road. The road that leads to life is narrow because there is only one road that leads to life and that road is Jesus. Jesus is the way,the truth,and the life, and no one can come to heaven without him in their life. So, I hope that if you find yourself on the road that is wide and broad and leading to destruction, that you will be honest with yourself and find the narrow road, find Jesus, and really let Him into your life. Because once you start walking down that road, it will change everything. And if you think you are walking down the right road, and that walk has not changed everything..... you better check yourself and see where the road you are walking is leading you.

God Bless
Pastor Russell Herren




No comments:

Post a Comment